In the 3-Question Interview American Space Leipzig asks experts, professionals, and prominent personalities three compact questions.
- On 22 February 2018, Gideon Marks, Anchor Mentor at Google Launchpad Accelerator and Board Advisor at GlobeKeeper, came to American Space Leipzig to share his experience with young entrepreneurs. We asked him three questions about his work in the 3-Question Interview.
- We introduce our Humboldt Fellow, Dong Li, and ask him 3 short questions about his moving between the cultures of Germany, China, and America. Dong Li is a Humboldt Foundation Fellow at the Institute for American Studies Leipzig during the academic year 2015-2016. Dong’s poetry and public performances seek to bring together the cultures of […]
- American Space Leipzig asked 3 Questions of Scott Riedmann, the new Consul General at the United States Consulate in Leipzig. Scott, you have served as a diplomat in many places around the world, including in South America and Africa. In the American diplomatic service, you get to make requests for your next posting. What piqued […]
- Teta Moehs is Acting Consul General at the United States Consulate in Leipzig. She played an instrumental role in establishing the American Space Leipzig, the first such institution in eastern Germany. In July 2014 we asked her three questions about the American Space and her future. Teta, why was establishing the American Space Leipzig important […]
- On 16 June 2014, Prof. Crister S. Garrett asked 3 short questions on the future of NATO and transatlantic relations to Professor Lawrence Chalmer. Professor Chalmer works at the National Defense University in Washington, D.C. He is a leading expert on NATO and transatlantic relation. He travels extensively between North American and Europe to consult […]