We are looking for a student intern to support our team at American Space Leipzig for the WS19/20.
What are my responsibilities?
- Managing American Space Leipzig’s social media platforms
- Online content and print media creation
- Reaching new audiences across Saxony
- Assisting event and project realization
What will I learn?
- Online Marketing 101
- Adobe Software 101 (Photoshop, InDesign)
- CMS 101 (WordPress, Squarespace)
- Agile Project Management
- Team work
- Everyday operations in an NGO environment
- Building local and international audiences
- Do’s and Don’ts of communicating with international partners in politics, culture, and the private sector (U.S. Diplomatic Mission to Germany, Network of the German-American Institutes, City of Leipzig, Free State of Saxony, Leipzig University, among others)
What else do I need to know?
- Flexible working hours (around 10h/week)
- Flat hierarchies
- We trust and rely on your creativity
- Possible employment as student assistant in 2020
How can I apply?
- Send a short (!) letter of motivation and your CV to email@example.com by 07 October 2019.